MunBaus Legal Resources
In this section you can find all the current regulations on Safety, Health and Environment, by accessing official publications of the various regulatory agencies.
MunBaus National Secretary Of Environment
● National Secretary Of Environment
● Secretary of Energy.
● Water Authority.
● Ministry of Labour.
● Ministry of Health.
● Ministry of Security - Spain.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF WATER
● Resolution 555/12. Approved rules for the preparation and presentation of technical documentation required for industrial establishments and/or special made by Decree Nº 674/89. It repeal Resolution Nº 123/99.
● Resolution 123/99. Rules for the preparation of technical documentation required for industrial and/or special facilities made by Decree Nº674/89, as amended by Decree Nº776/92.
● Resolution 85/00. Fines for failure to submit the required technical documentation.
MunBaus City of Buenos Aires
● Environmental Impact Study Law 123/09.
● Law 154 Pathogenic Waste.
● Decree 1352/02. Urban Planning.
● Superintendence of Work Risks.
ACUMAR (Matanza Riachuelo Basin Authority)
● Resolution 365/10. Officially enumerate all those residing industrial and service establishments in the Matanza Riachuelo Basin, which have not complied with the requirement of mandatory registration.
● Resolution 366/10. It states who will be considered as a pollutant agent, and the obligations to be met from its declaration as such.
● Resolution 007/09. It states that industrial establishments based in the Matanza Riachuelo Basin, are required to register using the form, in an affidavit shall be sent to the ACUMAR, for inclusion in a register of industries Basin Authority to take the same. Upgradeable every two years.
● Resolution 001/07. It states the consolidated table of permissible limits for discharges of liquid effluents in the area of the Matanza-Riachuelo Basin.
● Resolution 686/11. It states obligations on establishments located in the area of the Matanza-Riachuelo Basin performing rollovers discontinuous liquid effluents.
● Resolution 609/11. Obligation of establishments located in the Matanza-Riachuelo Basin, whose activity is likely to have negative impacts on the environment or people's health, to develop and implement an Environmental Management System.
● Resolución 034/10. Regulates the introduction of environmental insurance in ACUMAR provided for in Article 22 of Law Nº 25.675.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
● Law N° 2.214. Regulates the generation, handling, storage, transport, treatment and disposal of hazardous waste in the C.A.B.A.
● Law N° 123. DETERMINE THE TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT UNDER THE TERMS OF ART. 30 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE C. B. A.
● Law Nº 154/99. REGULATES THE GENERATION, HANDLING, STORAGE, COLLECTION, TRANSPORTATION, TREATMENT AND FINAL WASTE FROM PATHOGENIC ACTIVITIES LIKE ATTENTION TO HUMAN AND ANIMAL HEALTH PROVISION.
● Law N° 1.356. REGULATES THE PRESERVATION OF APPEAL AIR AND THE PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF AIR POLLUTION
● Law 1.540 NOISE POLLUTION CONTROL.
● Resolution 326/13. Approved procedures and forms for evaluation of potentially contaminated sites.
MunBaus PROVINCE OF BS. AS.
OPDS (Provincial Agency for Sustainable Development)
● Resolution Nº 231/96. Devices under pressure.
● Resolution Nº 1126/07. Amending Resolution Nº 231/96. Devices under pressure.
● Law N° 5965. Protection of sources of supply and courses and receiving water bodies and the atmosphere Law
● Decree N° 3395/96. Regulation of Law Nº 5965
● Law N° 14343. Regulates the identification of environmental liabilities.
● Resolution Nº 739/07. Large construction sites.
● Law 11.459 Industrial Settlement.
● Law Nº 11.723. Integral Law of Environment and Natural Resources.
● Resolution Nº 538/99. ANNEX I. Law Nº 11.723 (Annex II. Item 2). Instructions for the Environmental Impact of the Law 11.723.
● Resolution Nº 2145/01. Fixed or mobile generating gaseous emissions industries.
● Resolution Nº 279/96. Presentation of the Affidavit of Industrial Gaseous Effluents.
● Resolution Nº 345/98. Industrial establishments that generate industrial waste.
● Law Nº 11.720. Special waste.
● Decree 650/11. Hazardous waste. Province of Bs. As.
● Hazardous waste – Generators interim storage facilities – Technical requirements to meet – Registration of operations.
● Law N° 11.347. Treatment, handling, transport and disposal of Pathogenic waste.
● Resolution 138/13. Established the large generators of Solid Waste, from hotels of four and five star to shopping malls, hypermarkets and fast food stores.
● Resolution 137/13 - Plan of Solid Waste Management for country clubs and gated communities.
● Resolution 139/13. Large generators of Solid Waste.
● Resolution Nº 1118/02, PCB.
● Resolution Nº 2131/01. Provincial Register of holders of PCB.
● Resolution Nº 093/02. PCB.
● Resolution Nº 159/96. Noise pollution.
● Resolution 316/05. Annual affidavits for industrial and/or special facilities.
● Resolution 198/2015. States that small and medium enterprises with low daily water consumption shall, for the purposes of registration in the BUDURH, present simplified affidavit, include the particulars set out in Annex I.
● Resolution 518/2012. Regulates establishments that carrying out discontinuous liquid effluents rollovers.
● Resolution 465/2013. Arrange the requirements and procedures for admission to BUDURH, as well as the penalties to be applied.